Hi! Thank you for visiting my website!
It all started back in the late 1980’s, while consuming the Standard American Diet, that I was diagnosed (by an MRI scan at the Mayo Clinic) with a pituitary tumour.
Using many different alternative healing methods, time, and lots of love, I was able to “heal” or “cure” myself (much to the disbelief of my regular MD). Since then, I have studied holistic health, herbs, iridology, colon therapy, and many other alternative therapies to further my knowledge, which led me to the raw (or living) food diet, the most impressive of all!
In 2001, I went to my first raw food class. I thought it was strange I had never heard of “raw food” before, yet I had been a vegetarian since 1988. I was very intrigued and wanted to learn all I could. The transition began …
But … I needed to find healthy bread because that was the one food I was missing. After looking through many raw un-cook books, I found a recipe for Essene Bread in a sprouting book. I wanted to make a tasty loaf of bread my family would enjoy. It took a few months and lots of sprouting, but now, my Essene Health Bread is absolutely divine!
When I was totally comfortable with wheat, I began to work with spelt, kamut, and rye. Each have their own distinct flavour and texture, and each make a truly delicious loaf.
Making Essene Health Bread is my true passion, every loaf lovingly prepared by hand.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Patricia
- Holistic Nutrition
- Chartered Herbalist
- Worked with the late, great Dr. Leo Roy, MD., N.D., (the first wholistic medical doctor in Canada and co-founder of the Naturopathic College) in Kelowna, B.C.
- Certified Living on Live Food Chef & Teacher
- Graduate of the Ann Wigmore Institute in Puerto Rico (” www.annwigmore.org
- Graduate of the Wood Hygienic Institute (colon therapy) in Florida
- Co-organize the SimplyRaw Festival in Ottawa and moderator on the www.simplyraw.ca website
- Author of Health Articles on Raw Food
- Founded and Organized the York Region Raw Food Potluck Group ( www.rawfood.meetup.com/347
- Organize the York Region Co-op (www.rawfood.meetup.com/347/files)
- Attended the Raw Spirit Festival
Please visit my product website at www.naturallyalive.ca .
I have been blessed to meet so many beautiful people while on my journey …
The Essene Gospel of Peace